- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Mt Everest Group ventures into tourism sector
Kathmandu, May 2: The Mount Everest Group – a conglomeration of entrepreneurs from diverse fields – has launched its investment in the tourism sector of Nepal.
The Group has established its central office in Nepal with an aim to become a multinational company. It has set up 'ME Travel and Tours' at Lazimpat.
The Group was formed by the Non Resident Nepalese (NRNs) from different countries driven with an objective to use the money earned through the services and skills learnt by the Nepali people in foreign countries.
The travel agency based at Lazimpat has adopted a strategy to provide maximum facilities to the national and international customers.
ME Travel and Tour's Chairperson, Kamal Raj Adhikari, said the company plans to spread out to Europe, the US, Canada and Australia.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...