- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
NC CWC Meet begins in Baluwatar
Kathmandu, Feb 25: The central working committee meeting of the Nepali Congress has started at Prime Minister's residence, Baluwatar, this morning.
The meeting summoned for 8.00 am has convened after around one-and-a-half hours than the scheduled time.
The Nepali Congress has said that the meeting would dwell on appeal made over the disciplinary committee's decisions, central general convention of party's sister organizations including Nepal Tarun Dal, Nepal Women Association and Nepal Student Union, ongoing talks among political parties for constitution and other contemporary political issues.
All the office-bearers and central members of the party have attended the meeting chaired by NC President Sushil Koirala.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...