- Rapist gets life imprisonment
- Province- 2 CM Raut seeking vote of confidence in provincial parliament today
- Indian national killed in bus mishap
- PM pledges to develop Indradaha into tourist spot Highlights Kalu Pandey’s contribution to nation building
- Notorious gangster Pun killed in police encounter
NC CWC Meet begins in Baluwatar
Kathmandu, Feb 25: The central working committee meeting of the Nepali Congress has started at Prime Minister's residence, Baluwatar, this morning.
The meeting summoned for 8.00 am has convened after around one-and-a-half hours than the scheduled time.
The Nepali Congress has said that the meeting would dwell on appeal made over the disciplinary committee's decisions, central general convention of party's sister organizations including Nepal Tarun Dal, Nepal Women Association and Nepal Student Union, ongoing talks among political parties for constitution and other contemporary political issues.
All the office-bearers and central members of the party have attended the meeting chaired by NC President Sushil Koirala.