- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
'New constitution even through voting process'
Ilam, Feb 26: Minister for Urban Development Dr Narayan Khadka has said that a new constitution should be issued even through the voting process if the consensus bid failed.
Inaugurating the programme of declaring the district as open defecation free zone today, Minister Khadka said that people should get the new constitution even through voting process as per their wish.
In a different context, Minister Khadka said that the government had the plan of reaching drinking water facility to each person's house within coming two years.
He added that the people were demanding pure drinking water facility in each house and the demand should be fulfilled by the government. Minister Khadka said that 800 million rupees were added in the current budget for drinking water purpose.
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...