- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
'New constitution even through voting process'
Ilam, Feb 26: Minister for Urban Development Dr Narayan Khadka has said that a new constitution should be issued even through the voting process if the consensus bid failed.
Inaugurating the programme of declaring the district as open defecation free zone today, Minister Khadka said that people should get the new constitution even through voting process as per their wish.
In a different context, Minister Khadka said that the government had the plan of reaching drinking water facility to each person's house within coming two years.
He added that the people were demanding pure drinking water facility in each house and the demand should be fulfilled by the government. Minister Khadka said that 800 million rupees were added in the current budget for drinking water purpose.
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...