- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Transportation along Hetauda – Kathmandu route resumes
Hetauda, June 21: The transportation along Hetauda – Kathmandu route has resumed following an obstruction created by a landslide at Baghjor stretch of Tribhuvan highway.
According to District Police Office, Makawanpur, transportation resumed at 8:30 am. The highway remained shut after landslide struck at 2:30 am. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...