- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
English medium education first priority
Solukhumbu, July 6: Teaching and learning through English medium will start in all community schools of Dudhkausika rural municipality.
After assuming office on Wednesday, newly-elected rural municipality chairperson Asim Rai announced the decision to adopt English medium teaching and learning in the schools by arranging necessary human resource.
Besides, Chairperson Rai also took the decisions to undertake feasibility study for technical and vocational education, install CCTV for checking corruption and red tape in administration and improving public service delivery. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...