- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
- Talks and control simultaneously; Home Minister
- Works related to scientific management of forests begin
- Govt employees should use Nepali fabrics: Minister Yadav
Fugitive sent to district prison to serve out jail term
Damak, July 10: Police on Sunday arrested a fugitive convicted in a case related to forgery of citizenship document.
Nar Bahadur Khadka, 39, of Damak – 2 was sent to the District Prison for serving out his sentence on Sunday, according to Area Police Office, Damak. The District Court, Jhapa had sentenced Khadka to 16 months in prison on May 12, 2015.
Khadka was arrested while hiding at his own residence, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Rajan Limbu said. RSS