- Bhairahawa locals obstruct construction work of GBIA
- Strike on east Syria killed 38 pro-regime fighters: monitor
- S.Korea aims to make war-ending declaration in 2018, to closely cooperate with China: FM
- Private sector in Nepal for joint venture with Chinese investors
- Province No 4 State Assembly continues discussions on budget
Tree saplings planted around remote Khandidanda airport
Khotang, August 11: Tree saplings were planted around the remote Manmaya Rai Khanidanda airport in Khotang, which is facing a high risk of a landslide.
Tree saplings of different types were planted at the airport located at Khalle area of Rupakot Majuwagadhi municipality – 4 on the occasion of the Community Forest Day here on Thursday.
The different types of trees were planted around the airport for preventing soil erosion and landslips, according to Federation of Community Forestry Users, Nepal's Khotang Chair Rajendra Rai.
The district residents are concerned that the airport blacktopped two years ago is at possible risk of getting swept away in a landslide. RSS
Ragini Upadhyay Grela is a well-known Nepali artist. A graduate in fine arts from Lucknow College of Arts, India in 1982, Upadhyay won a British...