18 – year – old manual worker dies of electric shock

Biratnagar, Aug 19: A teenage manual worker died in Morang from electric shock on Friday evening.

The deceased has been identified as Anil Kumar Sah, 18, of Budhiganga rural municipality – 4, Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar said.

Sah was electrocuted when he accidentally made contact with an electric wire while cleaning the roof of Himalaya City Rickshaw Industry. He died in course of treatment at the Nobel Hospital in Biratnagar. RSS

More Articles
Comments
Name

Email

Address


Copyright © 2014, Gorkhapatraonline.com. All rights reserved. | Developed by: Young Minds