- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
LOS ANGELES, August 23: Reality TV personality Kylie Jenner broke up with rapper Tyga because she was too young to be in a serious relationship.
Kylie, 20, dated the 27-year-old rapper for nearly three years before splitting from him in April. She has broken her silence on the break up for the first time, insisting there was "no crazy fight" between the two, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking on her new E! show 'Life of Kylie', she said, "There was absolutely nothing wrong with me and T. We all always have a bond.
"There was no crazy fight. We decided, well, I decided, that I'm really young. I don't want to look back in five years from now and feel like he took something from me when he's really not that type of person," Kylie said.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...