- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
‘Air Pollution is a Real, Serious Challenge’
Mumbai, August 25: Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone says most people are unaware about indoor air pollution and the toll it can take on health.
The actress, who features in paint manufacturer Asian Paints’ new advertisement campaign for its Royale Atmos product, feels air pollution is a real and serious challenge.
“Air pollution is a real and serious challenge. Most people are unaware of the existence of indoor air pollution and the toll it can take on your health. Through this campaign we hope to create as much awareness about this pressing issue,” Deepika said in a statement.
To drive awareness and importance of tackling indoor air pollution, the ad campaign shows Deepika wearing a mask in different indoor spaces.
Amit Syngle, President-Sales, Marketing, Technology and Head-Home Improvement, Asian Paints Ltd, said, “We are happy to associate with her as we believe she can add the right support to our drive in building awareness around indoor air pollution.”
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...