- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Utmost Efforts for Consensus to Bring Constitution: DPM Singh
Ilam, March 3: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Local Development, Prakash Man Singh, has said utmost effort could be made by the related political parties to deliver constitution this time.
Addressing a programme organized by the party cadres here this morning, DPM Singh urged the agitating political parties to quit the protest but immediately join the dialogue table to clear the political and constitutional impasse.
He reminded that the Prime Minister has made renewed calls for the meaningful talks. So, it was pointless in organizing street protests.
On a different note, DPM Singh said the present coalition of the NC and UML would continue until the constitution was delivered. The onus of giving constitution people has come to the Nepali Congress, he argued. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...