Woman dies of electric shock
Bhojpur, Sept 5: A 59 – year old woman has died of electric shock at Kafle Dhyangar area in Bhojpur municipality – 5.
Dil Kumari Tamang was electrocuted while cooking food in a rice cooker on Monday evening.
She was trying to connect the rice cooker with electric current when she received the fatal jolt which killed her, according to Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Dipendra Tharu Panjiyar, of District Police Office, Bhojpur. Her body was taken to the Bhojpur District Hospital for an autopsy report, police said. RSS
Professor Dr Abhi Subedi is a creative giant. He is an essayist, critic, linguist, playwright and poet. Born in Terhathum of eastern Nepal, Subedi received...