- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
UML Secretary Bhattarai urges UCPN (Maoist) for unconditional dialogue
Surunga (Jhapa), March 3: CPN (UML) Secretary Yogesh Bhattarai has urged the UCPN (Maoist) to sit for unconditional talks.
At a press meet organised by the Press Chautari Nepal, Jhapa, today, UML secretary Bhattarai said that though the incumbent government was the weakest one, they joined it only to promulgate a new constitution.
He added that the parties failed to issue the new constitution on January 22 due to obstruction of UCPN (Maoist).
Bhattarai further said that the new constitution should be promulgated on May 29 at any cost even through voting process if political parties could not forge consensus in this regard.