- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
'Some parties are trying to snatch federalism'
Chitwan, March 3: UCPN (Maoist) chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal has said that some political parties were trying to snatch the issue of federalism.
While addressing a cultural programme organized by his party's student wing at Rampur, Chitwan today, chair Dahal blamed these parties for trying to put the achievements of various peoples' movements in a waylay.
He added that they were trying to resolve the disputed issues of a new constitution through a dialogue.
Meanwhile, chair Dahal and Prime Minister Sushil Koirala now are attending the same programme organised on the occasion golden jubilee of Narayani Vidya Mandir in the district.
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...