- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
'Some parties are trying to snatch federalism'
Chitwan, March 3: UCPN (Maoist) chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal has said that some political parties were trying to snatch the issue of federalism.
While addressing a cultural programme organized by his party's student wing at Rampur, Chitwan today, chair Dahal blamed these parties for trying to put the achievements of various peoples' movements in a waylay.
He added that they were trying to resolve the disputed issues of a new constitution through a dialogue.
Meanwhile, chair Dahal and Prime Minister Sushil Koirala now are attending the same programme organised on the occasion golden jubilee of Narayani Vidya Mandir in the district.
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...