- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
Turkish Air landed in emergency
Kathmandu, March 4: An aircraft of Turkish Airlines which took off from Istanbul to kathmandu carrying 227 passengers met with an accident at the Tribhuvan International Airport this morning in course of landing.
After first safe landing bid failed, the aircraft met with accident when it went out of control and dislodged from the runway in second attempt.
All the passengers and crew were taken out from emergency exit of the aircraft after it was landed in.
Four among the passengers have sustained minor injuries in the accident, informed manager of Tribhuvan International Airport, Purna Chudal. RSS
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...