- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
Turkish Air landed in emergency
Kathmandu, March 4: An aircraft of Turkish Airlines which took off from Istanbul to kathmandu carrying 227 passengers met with an accident at the Tribhuvan International Airport this morning in course of landing.
After first safe landing bid failed, the aircraft met with accident when it went out of control and dislodged from the runway in second attempt.
All the passengers and crew were taken out from emergency exit of the aircraft after it was landed in.
Four among the passengers have sustained minor injuries in the accident, informed manager of Tribhuvan International Airport, Purna Chudal. RSS
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...