9 British children rushed to hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at Spain hotel

LONDON, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Nine British children rushed to hospital after suspectedly suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel during a school trip to Spain, British newspaper Daily Mail reported Thursday.

   The incident occurred at the four-star Hotel Campomar in a village called Isla near the port city of Santander, the report said.

   Nine British youngsters suffering from the effects of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning have been taken to Marques de Valdecilla Hospital in Santander.

   Five people are reported to be seriously injured, although none of the seriously injured are thought to include the British youngsters, according to Daily Mail.  Enditem

More Articles
Comments
Name

Email

Address


Copyright © 2014, Gorkhapatraonline.com. All rights reserved. | Developed by: Young Minds