- Bhairahawa locals obstruct construction work of GBIA
- Strike on east Syria killed 38 pro-regime fighters: monitor
- S.Korea aims to make war-ending declaration in 2018, to closely cooperate with China: FM
- Private sector in Nepal for joint venture with Chinese investors
- Province No 4 State Assembly continues discussions on budget
Call to reinstate Hindu State
Bajura, Oct 10: Rastriya Prajatantra Party, Bajura has submitted a memorandum to Prime Minster Sher Bahadur Deuba through Chief District Officer Luk Bahadur Chhetri demanding reinstatement of Nepal as the Hindu State.
The memorandum stated that the present government has paid no attention to the demand of Hindu State which is being raised from nooks and corners of the country.
The memo was submitted to PM through CDO on Monday, shared RPP District Working Committee Coordinator Umesh Jung Shahi.
The party has also demanded conduction of national referendum by taking people's mandate from the coming central and provincial parliamentary elections.
Ragini Upadhyay Grela is a well-known Nepali artist. A graduate in fine arts from Lucknow College of Arts, India in 1982, Upadhyay won a British...