- Three killed, nine injured in bus accident
- National Workshop on Promotion of RTI and Open Government Data Kicks Off
- Nepali soccer team leaving for Qatar to play Asian Cup qualifying match
- Minister of State for Communications pledges new mass communications policy soon
- Eight hurt in IED explosion at jewelry shop
NRN chair calls for support to Ujyalo Nepal campaign
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 23 : President of Non-Resident Nepalis Association Bhawan Bhatta has urged the Nepalis living in Japan to join the Ujyalo Nepal campaign.
Speaking at a reception organised in his honour by NRNA Japan on Sunday, he said Nepal requires support from all including the NRNA in realizing its goal of completing ridding itself from power cuts within the next two years. "For this support of all the Nepalis in Japan is a must," he said.
He also said that the Nepalis spread over in 77 countries would contribute to realizing the Ujyalo Nepal campaign. Resolving the problem of power supply in the country would not only attract foreign investment but also resolve the ongoing problems in internal resource management, he said.