- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Foreign volunteers team return home learning folk culture and art
Kanchanpur, Oct 27 (RSS): Members of the foreign volunteers' team who reached Shuklaphanta municipality-9, Sisaiya of Kanchanpur four days ago for quake-ressist school building construction, has returned obtaining information about indigenous art and culture.
The team members donated their kind labour fort eh construction of a three-room school building of Mangal Primary School and enriched their information and understanding on local culture, costumes, dress and traditional folk dance
Buildon Nepal is providing financial assistance for the construction of the school building.
The team comprises 22 male and female volunteers from different countries. The quake-ressist school building is to be constructed at the estimated cost of Rs 2.5 million.
It is expected to complete the construction of the school building within 106 days.
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...