- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
'Consensus based new constitution if possible'
Pokhara, March 6: CPN (UML) leader and former Prime Minister Madhav Kumar Nepal has stressed on a consensus based new constitution.
At a press meet organized by Press Chautari Gandaki Zonal chapter here today, leader Nepal said that the disputed issues should be forwarded with note of dissent for consensus.
He said that the current political deadlock resulted as the opposition alliance leader Pushpa Kamal Dahal was entangled in a net of the alliance and could not escape from it.
Speaking on a different note, leader Nepal clarified that the monarchy could never be restored. He added that some reactionary forces may enjoy fishing in muddy water if the transitional phase prolongs.
He urged all political party leaders to be serious for constitution drafting process to lead the nation on the way to prosperity.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...