- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Mudi declared fully immunized VDC
Myagdi, March 7: Mudi VDC in Myagdi district has been declared fully immunized VDC on Friday as all children from 12 to 23 months in the VDC were given all vaccines during the period.
During the programme organized by the District Public Health Office and Mudi Sub-health Post Management Committee to declare the fully immunized VDC, the locals have made commitment to immunize the newborns in future as well.
So far, altogether 32 VDCs and 10 wards of Beni Municipality were declared fully immunized in the district.
On the occasion, chief of District Public Health Office Dr Roshan Neupane said that inoculation was a must to protect the children from infectious diseases.
Likewise, nine women health volunteers and health workers of the VDC were honoured for their contribution. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...