- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Mudi declared fully immunized VDC
Myagdi, March 7: Mudi VDC in Myagdi district has been declared fully immunized VDC on Friday as all children from 12 to 23 months in the VDC were given all vaccines during the period.
During the programme organized by the District Public Health Office and Mudi Sub-health Post Management Committee to declare the fully immunized VDC, the locals have made commitment to immunize the newborns in future as well.
So far, altogether 32 VDCs and 10 wards of Beni Municipality were declared fully immunized in the district.
On the occasion, chief of District Public Health Office Dr Roshan Neupane said that inoculation was a must to protect the children from infectious diseases.
Likewise, nine women health volunteers and health workers of the VDC were honoured for their contribution. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...