- Congressman faces sexual harassment probe, candidate quits race
- Saudi women to be allowed to drive trucks, motorcycles
- UN chief, Security Council members warn against military action on Korean Peninsula
- Expressway to Chulachuli from Soyak to be constructed in Ilam
- Chair Oli urges PM Deuba to give way for new government
Two die in road accident............
Jitpur, Kapilvastu, Nov 27: Two persons were killed when an eastbound truck (Na 2 Kha 9929) collided head on with a motorcycle (Lu 16 Pa 5205) at Banaganga Municipality-5 in Kapilvastu district on Sunday night.
The deceased have been identified as the ill-fated motorcycle rider Rajesh Tharu, 18, and pillion passenger Prem Tharu, 20, both of Sainamaina Municipality in Rupandehi.
They died on the spot. The police have taken under control the truck and its driver.
Professor Dr Abhi Subedi is a creative giant. He is an essayist, critic, linguist, playwright and poet. Born in Terhathum of eastern Nepal, Subedi received...