- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Peace, good governance, prosperity are country's main agenda: CPN (MC) chair Prachanda
Kathmandu, Dec 29: CPN (Maoist Centre) Chairman Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' has said that peace, good governance and prosperity are the major issues of the country.
At a programme organised by Brahmaklumari Rajyog Centre at Lalitpur today, Chairman Prachanda said, "The commitments - stability, peace, good governance and prosperity - that we made before the people are the country's main agenda."
Saying they would now steer the country ahead towards the journey of peace, good governance and prosperity, the former Prime Minister said, "The 10-year people's revolution started by us was for peace, good governance and development. We have still the same determination."
Similarly, Party Spokesperson Pampha Bhusal said that the left alliance has become successful to establish political stability as well as to address people's aspiration.
Bhusal further said that the CPN (Maoist Centre) was committed for the same.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...