- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Sandip to become the first Nepali cricketer to play IPL
Kathmandu, Jan 28: Leg spinner of National Cricket Team Sandip Lamichhane has been selected to play in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Lamichhane was bought by the Delhi Daredevils team in the auction that took today place for the 11th edition of the League. He was bought for a base price of 2 million Indian rupees.
The 17-year-old will hence become the first Nepali cricketer to feature in the League that draws leading cricketers from all around the world.