- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Chief Minister Poudel assumes office
Hetauda, Feb 12: Newly appointed Chief Minister of Province-3, Dormani Poudel, has assumed office at the office of the Chief Minister and Council of Ministers this afternoon.
At a programme organised after assuming the office, Chief Minister Poudel said that making a model city in all 13 districts of Province-3 by mobilizing means and resources for balanced development of the province was his priority.
He said that necessary laws would be enacted to run the provincial government.
The Chief Minister urged the civil servants to deliver people-oriented service to maintain fiscal discipline.
Meanwhile, he extended tribute to martyrs reaching at Hetauda Sub-Metropolitan City-11-based Martyrs Pillar today itself.
Similarly, Speaker and Deputy-Speaker of the province-3, Sanu Kumar Shrestha and Radhika Tamang, also offered bouquet at the Martyrs' Pillar.