- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Oli, Prachanda hold talks, party unification soon
Kathmandu, Feb. 13:
CPN (UML) Chair KP Sharma Oli and CPN (Maoist Centre) Chair Pushpa Kamal Dahal ‘Prachanda’ held a meeting on Monday regarding the formation of new government, party unification among other issues.
The details of the meeting are to carry out.
According to Chair Oli’s press coordinator Chetan Adhikari, the chairs duo held discussions aimed at forging consensus to finalize the party unification and new government formation process soon.
Similarly, speaking at a programme organised by Reporters’ Club Nepal CPN (UML) vice-chairman Bhim Rawal has opined for forwarding the party unification process between his party and CPN (Maoist Centre) and the new government formation process side by side.
Rawal said that a new government would be formed within a week The CPN (UML) Vice-Chairman said, “The new government will review the decisions taken by the incumbent government against election code of conduct and people’s aspiration.”