- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
President Bhandari administers oath of office to Oli
Kathmandu, Feb 15 (RSS): President Bidya Devi Bhandari administered the oath of office and secrecy to newly-appointed Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli amidst a special ceremony at the Rastrapati Bhawan, Sheetal Niwas late this afternoon.
Present at the function were Vice President Nanda Bahadur Pun, the outgoing Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba, Chief Justice Gopal Parajuli, former Prime Ministers, Heads of Constitutional Bodies, Chiefs of the security bodies, government high-ranking officials, heads and representatives of the diplomatic missions, leaders of different political parties, journalists, industrialists and businessmen, among others.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...