- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Law commission formed in Province-5
Butwal, Feb 26: A commission has been formed in Province-5 to draft and recommend the necessary laws for the smooth functioning of the provincial affairs.
The commission officials were handed down the letters by the Council of Minister to this regard today.
The commission has senior advocate Dr Kumar Acharya as chairman, while the members are advocates Bishnu Pokhrel and Khumakant Poudel. The ex-officio members for the commission are Joint Attorney General of the Province, Undersecretary looking after legal affairs at Chief Minister's office, and chief of legal division in the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Law.
The commission has been given a year's team.
On the very first day of the assumption of the post, Chief Minister Shankar Pokhrel had put the formulation of necessary laws in first priority.
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...