- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Baidya, Biplav district-level groups agree for work alliance
Chitwan, Feb 28: The Mohan Baidya-led CPN (Revolutionary Maoist), Chitwan and the Communist Party of Nepal (Biplav), Chitwan have agreed for a work alliance.
A meeting of both parties held Monday ended with the agreement to this effect. This has been mentioned in a four-point statement issued today.
According to CPN (Revolutionary Maoist) district in-charge for Chitwan, Ambika Mudbari, the agreement was for supporting the cooperation between the two parties underway at the central level. CPN district in-charge Lal Bahadur GC and CPN (Revolutionary Maoist) district in-charge Mudbari have signed on the agreement, promising to address serious questions regarding nationality, people's democracy and people's livelihood.
The parties are to jointly hold interactions with families of martyrs on coming March 3. The parties expressed concerns over nationwide arrests of their cadres, warning of fight against this trend.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...