- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Lho Manthang opened for tourists
Mustang, March 21: Lho Manthang, the upper belt in Mustang district, has been opened for tourists with the melting of the snow in the area. A ban was imposed for tourists in the famous tourist destination for some time after heavy snowfall on its way during the last week of February.
Tourists have started visiting Lho Mangthang after the melting of the snow in the trekking route.
Chief of Lho Mangthang Station of Annapurna Conservation Are Project (ACAP) Santosh Sherchan said that the area was opened for tourists after improvement in weather condition.
"Tourists have started visiting from mid March as the route to Lho Manthan was clear after snowmelt," Sherchan said. Most of the visitors in the area are from the third countries. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...