- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Suggestions to Set Up Hydropower Training Centre
Dhunche (Rasuwa), March 22: The hydropower experts have suggested the concerned authority to set up a hydropower training centre for the repair of equipments and durable management of the hydropower projects.
A study visit made by 14-member team led by Dr Dambar Bahadur Nepali, founder of the Chilime Hydropower Company, furnished such suggestions.
Chief of the Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Project, Kiran Kumar Shrestha, said the study team suggested the hydropower companies to set up a training centre reasoning huge human resources was needed for the repair and installation of the equipments.
Such training centres help produce technical human resource which is frequently needed.
Similarly, the experts' team member Santa Bahadur Pun said all projects under the Chilime Company were constructed maintaining standard. And once construction of the ongoing projects is over, load shedding hours in the country would obviously decrease, he added. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...