- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Suggestions to Set Up Hydropower Training Centre
Dhunche (Rasuwa), March 22: The hydropower experts have suggested the concerned authority to set up a hydropower training centre for the repair of equipments and durable management of the hydropower projects.
A study visit made by 14-member team led by Dr Dambar Bahadur Nepali, founder of the Chilime Hydropower Company, furnished such suggestions.
Chief of the Rasuwagadhi Hydropower Project, Kiran Kumar Shrestha, said the study team suggested the hydropower companies to set up a training centre reasoning huge human resources was needed for the repair and installation of the equipments.
Such training centres help produce technical human resource which is frequently needed.
Similarly, the experts' team member Santa Bahadur Pun said all projects under the Chilime Company were constructed maintaining standard. And once construction of the ongoing projects is over, load shedding hours in the country would obviously decrease, he added. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...