- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Govt unveils 1.315 trln budget, recurrent expenditure to be Rs. 845 bln, reveune to be Rs. 831 bln, for fiscal year 2018/19
Kathmandu, May 29: The federal government has unveiled the budget of Rs 1.315 trillion for the fiscal year 2018/19 at the federal parliament today.
Unveiling the budget Finance Minister Dr Yuba Raj Khatiwada informed that of the total budget, Rs 845 billion would be spent under the recurrent expenditure, while Rs 313 billion under the capital expenditure.
In order to manage the annual expense, the revenue sources would account for Rs. 831 billion, while the foreign aid to account Rs 58.81 billion.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...