- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Art works of three Nepalis showcased in Myanmar
By A Staff Reporter
Kathmandu, July 11: A four-day International Art Exhibition showcasing works of three Nepali artists concluded on Monday in Myanmar.
Three Nepali artists, whose paintings were included in the exhibition, are ArunaHingmang, RanjuYadav and Bipin Raj Shrestha.
More than three dozen paintings of 32 artists from nine countries were also displayed in the exhibit, art curator from India Mano V Delhi said.
Besides Nepalis, other artists whose artworks were exhibited in the show are from India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Myanmar, USA, Mexico, Panama and Brazil.
The exposition, hosted by the Worldwide Art Movement-India, had run between July 6th and 9th at 43 Gallery in Yangon city.
“The exhibition was a success as over five hundred art lovers visited the exposition during the four-day,” curator Mano informed The Rising Nepal over phone.