- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Prachanda bids farewell to table tennis team taking part in Asiad
Kathmandu, Aug 20: Communist Party of Nepal (CPN)'s chair Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda today bade farewell to a table tennis team representing Nepal in the ongoing 18th Asian Games (Asiad) in Indonesia.
On the occasion, the former Prime Minister giving his best wishes for the success of the team; said he loved table tennis."This is my favourite game and is suitable for people of all age groups", National Sports Council member and team manager Sudil Shahi quoted as saying the leader.
The team includes Anil Ghimire and Sanjeev Dhungel as coaches while Nabina Shrestha, Swechchha Nembang, Rabina Maharjan, Syantu Shrestha, Amarlal Malla and Deep Sawan as players.
A total of 45 nations have taken part in the Asian Games kicked off from Saturday.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...