- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
House passes proposal to send two bills for clause-wise deliberation
Kathmandu, Aug 26: The meeting of the House of Representatives (HoR) today endorsed a proposal tabled seeking to send two bills to respective committees for clause-wise deliberations.
Minister for Urban Development Mohammed Istiyak Rai presented the proposal on behalf of the Minister for Health and Population, seeking the meeting approval to send the 'Public Health Bill, 2075' and 'Bill on Housing Rights, 2075' to the respective committees for holding clause-wise deliberations.
It was passed unanimously. Likewise, the lower house session witnessed the presentation of the 'bill related to personal privacy, 2075'.
Prem Suwal registered a note of descent over the bill which was later refused by majority.
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...