- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
House passes proposal to send two bills for clause-wise deliberation
Kathmandu, Aug 26: The meeting of the House of Representatives (HoR) today endorsed a proposal tabled seeking to send two bills to respective committees for clause-wise deliberations.
Minister for Urban Development Mohammed Istiyak Rai presented the proposal on behalf of the Minister for Health and Population, seeking the meeting approval to send the 'Public Health Bill, 2075' and 'Bill on Housing Rights, 2075' to the respective committees for holding clause-wise deliberations.
It was passed unanimously. Likewise, the lower house session witnessed the presentation of the 'bill related to personal privacy, 2075'.
Prem Suwal registered a note of descent over the bill which was later refused by majority.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...