- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
CIAA arrests NEA employee while taking bribe
Kathmandu, March 31: A team of the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority (CIAA) nabbed an employee of the Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) Chandranigahapur branch office while taking bribe this morning.
The CIAA officials arrested supervisor Umesh Kumar Yadav of Chandranigahapur branch office.
Chief District Officer Madan Bhujel said that the team arrested Yadav while taking Rs 150,000 from Baiju Sah for installing the 'three-phase electricity line' at Rahul Rice Mill at Rangapur in the district. Sah is the mill owner.