- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Kerr takes to social media platform to share a topless photograh
Miranda Kerr has taken to social media platform to share a topless photograh of herself, and she has even discussed the effects of detoxification on skin in a detailed promotional post for brand Kora Organics. In the image that she shared on Instagram, Kerr gave her fans and customers some advice from switching from non-organic to organic skincare. "When you move from a non-organic range to a certified organic one, your skin will need to process any remaining chemicals from your old skincare! We recommend drinking plenty of water to support your detoxification," she wrote. Agencies
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...