- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Minor dies while undergoing dental treatment
Gaushala, April 3: A child lost his life while undergoing dental treatment at Pipara VDC of Mahottari last night.
The deceased is Bishal Yadav, 6, son of Ajaya Yadav of Pipara VDC-1, confirmed Deputy Superintendant of Police (DSP) of District Police Office, Lokendra Shrestha.
Yadav died of excessive bleeding from his mouth after removing a teeth at Janasewa Clinic of Dr Ajit Mishra in Pipara-2.
The minor who went unconscious after lifting teeth died at 7.00 pm Thursday on the way to Zonal Hospital Janakpur for treatment, DSP Shrestha informed.
The dead body has been taken to District Hospital Jaleswor for post-mortem while Dr Mishara has been at large after the case, said the District Police Office. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...