- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Minister Pun off to Serbia
Kathmandu, Oct 25 : Minister for Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation Barshaman Pun has left here for Belgrade in Serbia today.
Minister Pun, leading a team of officials in the Ministry of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation (MoEWRI), is going to participate in 'Euro-Asian Energy Security Forum' to be held on October 25-26.
Spokesperson at the Ministry, Dinesh Ghimire, who is also a member of Minister Pun's entourage, shared that Minister Pun is scheduled to address the Forum,
Pun is also schedule to hold bilateral meeting with his Serbain counterpart as well as the First Deputy-Prime Minister of Serbia, Evica Dacic.
The two-day event will be attended by ministers and high-ranking officials relating to the energy sector from countries from Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, North Africa, East Asia and Pacific.
Minister Pun is likely to brief the Forum about the state of energy sector in the country as well as the potentiality of investment in this sector, the Ministry said.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...