- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
President Bhandari and Qatar's Amir Thani meet
Qatar, Oct 30 (RSS): President Bidya Devi Bhandari who is presently on a four-day official visit to the State of Qatar, and Qatar's Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani had a meeting in Doha, today.
Prior to the meeting, a contingent of Qatar Army presented a guard of honour to President Bhandari at the Amiri Diwan of the State of Qatar (the palace of the Qatar's Amir).
During the meeting, matters relating to the strengthening of bilateral diplomatic relations and mutual cooperation were discussed.
The Qatar's Amir hosted a luncheon in honour of the President who arrived here Monday at the friendly invitation of the Amir.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...