- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Police make public editor of ‘pathibharaonline.com’, Manandhar
Kathmandu, Nov 1: Police today made public a person who was arrested on the charge of his involvement in disseminating fake news related to Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli.
He is Hari Prasad Manandhar, 46, of Harinath rural municipality-6, currently living in Kageshwori Manahara municipality-8, Kathmandu. He is editor of pathibharaonline.com.
According to the Metropolitan Police Crime Division, Teku, action has been forwarded against editor Manandhar as per the cyber crime and punishment act after the Pathibhara Online.Com disseminated fake news against PM Oli.
The Division also requested all not to disseminate such type of fake news.
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...