- Journalism should be for promotion of national unity: Prachanda
- Perpetrators of enforced disappearance shall be brought to book: Minister Gyawali
- Talks and control simultaneously; Home Minister
- Works related to scientific management of forests begin
- Govt employees should use Nepali fabrics: Minister Yadav
Elderly dies in fire accident in Dolakha
Charikot, Dec 18: A 75-year-old man died in a fire accident at Bigu rural municipality-8 in Dolakha district on Monday night.
The deceased has been identified as Bal Bahadur Thami, according to the Police Inspector at the District Police Office, Dolakha, Madhav Prasad Kafle.
Thami, a quake-victim, had been staying under a tarpaulin tent as his cemented house was being built. He had slept by the fire around 10 pm which caught his makeshift shelter and claimed his life.
Although the fire was put out by 12 midnight, the fire reduced the tent to ashes and killed the elderly, police said.