- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Eye hospital to be opened in Bardibas, Mahottari
Kathmandu, Jan 1: A new eye hospital is to be established in Bardribas municipality of Mahottari district, Province no. 2.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between the municipality and the Mahakaruna Society Nepal, the patron organization of the eye hospital to be set up.
Mayor of the municipality Bidur Karki and Chairman of the Society Dr Nabaraj Gautam signed the MoU at the office of the municipality.
There will be a regular service of eye specialists and the special discounts for the locals of the municipality in the hospital, according to a press note issued by the Society on Monday.
Municipality has agreed to provide necessary assistance to the hospital including a rented house for now and land to construct the hospital building in future, added the charity Soceity in the press note.
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...