- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
NEB cancels exam of social studies of Province 2
Bhaktapur, March 29: The National Examinations Board has cancelled today's exam of compulsory social studies held under the Secondary Education Examination in Province 2.
The Board decided to cancel the exam after the question paper of social studies got leaked on Thursday. Deputy-Controller at the Office of the Controller of Examination, Sanothimi, Chetnath Sharma, said that the exam of social studies run in Province 2 was cancelled after the question paper was found to have been leaked before the exam.
However, examination of social studies under exempted category, technical subject and grade upgrade has been conducted.
Earlier on Thursday, examination of Science subject was cancelled in the same Province 2 after the question paper got leaked before the exam.