- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Trekker dies of high altitude sickness
Solukhumbu, April 24: An Australian citizen died of high altitude sickness in Feruche of Khumbu Pasanglhamu rural municipality-4.
He has been identified as Philip Margaz.
Philip was heading towards Everest Basecamp on a trek, when he suffered the sickness and died, police inspector at District Police Office, Solukhumbu Uttam Karki said.
The body would be sent to Kathmandu for a post-mortem after fulfilling necessary procedures. (RSS)