- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
223 heritage sites reconstructed
Kathmandu, April 24: So far 223 cultural heritage sites, damaged in the 2015 earthquake, have been reconstructed.
Of them, 161 were reconstructed through the Department of Archaeology, 20 through Pashupati Area Development Trust and 42 through other agencies.
Likewise, 205 other heritage sites are being reconstructed under the DoA and 221 more through other concerned authorities, according to spokesperson of the DoA Ram Bahadur Kunwar.
It has been estimated that the reconstruction of all the heritage sites would cost Rs. 10 billion.
So far, 1.8 billion has been spent, he added. (RSS)