- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Three including German nat'l dead in separate incidents
Biratnagar, April 25: A German national died Friday in Solukhumbu district after lying unconscious all of a sudden. German national Nobert Karl Klauke, 73, died at Dingbochhe in Khumjung VDC-7 while returning after the ascent of Kalapatthar, the Eastern Regional Police Office Biratnangar said.
The German national bearing passport of C7TY MZNY code had reached Solukhumbu from the Kathmandu-based Himalayan Garden Treeking Expedition Company.
Six-year-old killed in flashflood
Meanwhile, a flashflood in a local stream killed a six-year-old girl at Niguradin VDC-6 in Taplejung district on Friday evening.
Local Nagendra Sitaula said Pema Sherpa, daughter of Bishpotak Sherpa, was killed in the flashflood that occurred after the rainstorm.
One killed, two seriously hurt in road mishap
Likewise, a person died and two others were seriously injured in a vehicle collision accident in Bardaghat Municipality-2.
Govinda Kumal, 30, of Gaidakot Municipality-7 died after two vehicles from opposite directed collided on Friday. The injured are receiving treatment at Bharatpur Hospital. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...