- Int'l conference on migrant workers on Nov 12-14
- Senate meet of Mid-Western University approves annual budget of Rs. 1.04 billion
- PAC forms sub-committee to study dues of NEA dedicated line users
- NCP finalises district commitee in-charges and joint in-charges
- Vice President attends Egypt's National Day reception
President Bhandari worships at Bageshwori Temple
Banke, June 5 : President Bidya Devi Bhandari conducted puja at Bageshwori Temple of Nepalgunj this morning. The President conducted puja and received prasad, said personal joint secretary of the President, Dipa Sharma.
Bageshwori Temple is famous shrine in the western Nepal. It is the first time she visited this shrine after she became the Head of the State.
Main priests at the temple, Chandranath Yogi offered prasad to President Bhandari and informed her about the financial status of the temple.
The President arrived here on Tuesday to attend the Roja Iftar organized on the occasion of the Ramadan Mubarak, a holy month of the Muslim community. She is also scheduled to grace the golden jubilee celebration of the Prabhat Secondary School of Baijanath rural municipality-5 here today.