- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Body of Gorkhapatra Daily Reporter Bamjan Recovered
Kathmandu, May 2: Dead body of sports journalist Suman Bamjan affiliated to the Gorkhapatra daily, has been recovered from Mahabouddha area of the capital city today, eighth day after the destructive earthquake. He had gone missing after the devastating earthquake of April 25.
A team of Armed Police Force (APF) recovered his body from the debris of the house he was staying in rent.
The thirty year old from Padampokhari of Hetauda municipality had also worked in Nepal FM and local FM radios and newspapers in Hetauda city before entering the Gorkhapatra daily.
Reporter Bamjan's house at Hetauda is also flattened in the devastating earthquake, said Chairman of the Sports Journalist Forum Ajay Phuyal.
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...