One dies while charging mobile

Bhadrapur, July 11: A six-year-old kid has died while charging a mobile phone. Roshan Mahato, a resident of Morang and living at his maternal home in Gauradaha, Jhapa was electrocuted as he touched a mobile being charged with wet hands, according to District Police Office, Jhapa.

Son of Golcha Mahato of Ratuwamai municipality, Morang, Roshan was a LKG student at the local Gyanodaya Secondary School.

More Articles
Comments
Name

Email

Address


Copyright © 2014, Gorkhapatraonline.com. All rights reserved. | Developed by: Young Minds